Thursday, April 13, 2006

Refusing to go gently into that good night...

Oh, my! I'm sorry to say that "upon further review," The Umpire was right again...

Once upon a time, I made this comment about Mr. Gary Gates in reference to his third election loss to Glenn Hegar:
"The resounding defeat should send a message to the Gates campaign (like, uh, stop running), but I doubt his ego has ears."

Well, it seems he just can't let it go... via Quorum Report:

"TEXANS FOR LIMITED GOVERNMENT ANNOUNCES STATEWIDE RADIO CAMPAIGN"
Read the press release here.

I mean, hey, all power to him. It's not that I disagree with the premise behind the organization, and I certainly applaud anyone's efforts expended as an advocade of limited government, but I have a feeling it's just an additional vehicle to keep the perpetual Gates campaign afloat.

The Umpire sez: "Um, I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Gates, but three strikes is an out. You are going to have to go back to the dugout now."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home